About CFSPThe CFSP designation is a mark of excellence. With just these four letters behind your name, you come to represent a knowledge base in the areas of forms and business process improvement that the entire organization can feel confident tapping into.
What is CFSP?According to BFMA International, the Certified Form Systems Professional (CFSP) is responsible for:
In the areas of assessment, procurement, sale, storage, distribution and management of business tools (forms), the improvement of workflow processes and the economy of both time and materials are at the center of the efforts.
- Assuming the consultative point of view.
- Applying sound analysis and design principles.
- Selecting the appropriate media and technologies.
- Synthesizing the criteria on which to base the capture, transmission, use and storage of information and defining alternatives and make recommendations from which viable business solutions may be implemented.
Why Certify?In this era of specialization, proof of education and expertise is becoming more important to management. By achieving certification you:
- Provide documented evidence to a current or potential employer that you have been examined by an independent professional organization and found to have knowledge essential to fulfill the responsibilities of a form systems professional.
- Indicate to your peers that you have taken the time and effort - beyond job experience - to learn the body of knowledge, thus exhibiting a significant commitment to the form systems profession.
- Promote competency in the application and integration of the form systems discipline.
- Identify yourself in your communities as an information resource for form systems applications.
- Provide yourself with the satisfaction of meeting independently established criteria indicating the attainment of knowledge necessary to be a form systems professional.
CFSP ProfilesAchieving certification will boost both your confidence and your career. Let those who hold the CFSP designation tell you more about why they chose to pursue certification and what becoming a Certified Form Systems Professional has done to enrich their work life. Click here to see a current list of those that hold the CFSP designation.