Forms Community & Networking
- Connect with members, sponsors and form professionals through online forums, blogs and discussion groups.
- Establish your own online network through live chats and discussion groups.
- Stay informed of forms related products and services from our members, sponsors and solution provider network.
Education and Events
- Members receive free educational webinars as well as discounts on partner conferences and events.
- Join industry specific groups to meet your needs and attend free meetings and webinars focusing on related topics.
Advance Your Career
- Stay abreast of industry news & promote the profession.
- Network with and learn from world-wide industry experts and colleagues.
- Get involved with various leadership and volunteer opportunities .
- Be recognized for your work.
- Professional Certification is a means to signify to employers and clients the level of your job competency. BFMA offers the designation of Certified Form Systems Professional (CFSP). Certification exams are offered twice a year.
- CFSP Virtual Study Group - The curriculum includes pre-recorded lectures.
- BFMA Awards Program provides an opportunity to have your contributions to the association and the industry recognized by your peers.
Member Only Research Materials & Resources
- inFOCUS Archives offers back issues of an Association's monthly newsletter, featuring articles on industry news, technologies and practical tips. Archives can be viewed and downloaded.
- Articles Database written by leading experts, articles cover a range of topics relevant to forms professionals. Articles can be viewed and downloaded.
- IS and Forms Glossary created by the membership is a database for looking up industry terms. Members can also send a new term in to receive a definition.
- Salary Survey information to help you define your position. The survey appendices also contain data regarding skill sets and job category definitions.