BUSINESS FORMS PROFESSIONALS - YOUR HELP IS NEEDED
Please Respond by Friday, October 22nd
Work is underway to showcase great forms and best in class tools for you as a forms professional. There will be opportunities to benefit from the work of your BFMA peers and share your great forms and best in class tools.
As this work is intended to benefit and support you, we're asking you to complete a short, 2 minute survey to gather your preferences on how the information should be best organized to meet your needs. (See the survey hyperlink below).
Here are some definitions to help you.
- Great forms are the forms that you develop for your customers. These are forms that have good customer acceptance, high functionality, low errors, innovative solutions.
- Best in class tools are the forms and documents that you use within the forms management department.
Here's where we need your help to get started.
- Complete the survey. There are just seven simple questions. Click here for the survey.
- Begin reviewing your great form samples. Examples are customer satisfaction surveys, billing statements, beneficiary designations, application for service, etc. Think about forms that are important to your industry or simply help the internal workings of your organization.
- Begin reviewing your best in class work tools. Examples include style guides, job descriptions for forms management positions, forms policies, management reports, and any forms department forms. Most forms management departments have similar operations, but some may lack a component. Sharing your tools and ideas will help other professionals strengthen their program.
Once the results of the survey are determined, we will communicate further about how and when to send in your contributions. We ask that you ensure there are no legal constraints prior to sharing your best forms or tools.
The survey will take less than two minutes to complete. Click here to complete the survey.
Check back here often to participate in this new and exciting BFMA program.