The Organization for Forms and Business Process Professionals
Government Track at Symposium 2011!
This year BFMA Symposium Baltimore will be offering a dedicated track about government form processes entitled the Evolution of the US Department of State's Electronic Forms Program.
BFMA's 2011 Symposium, May 16-19 is being held in Baltimore, MD, close to Washington DC where the US Government houses and uses many forms. What better time to offer a Government Forms Track as part of Symposium's class offerings?
The Government track will be presented on Tuesday, May 17th. Government personnel involved in form processes, management, and design or anyone whose job involves improving business processes and their forms should plan to attend this track and benefit from the US Department of State's knowledge and experience. The "Evolution of the Department of State Electronic Forms Program" track focuses on how the department did the following:
- Integrating the department's information and regulatory processes
- Creating their Business Matrix Integrated Toolkit
- Implementing the new eForms Application
- Using the website as a Branding and Marketing Tool
- Developing Standard Operating Procedures and Version Control
- Managing a Centralized Program
- Upgrading the eForms Application – lessons learned
Register by April 30th and save $160!
Visit the BFMA Website for more details about the Government Track and other valuable Symposium education offerings.
3800 Old Cheney Road, Suite 101-285, Lincoln, NE 68516
Ph: 888-367-3078 - Fax: 877-204-5979 - E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org - www.bfma.org