The Organization for Forms and Business Process Professionals
Apply Now for Symposium 2011 Scholarships!
BFMA is pleased to announce that the BFMA Education Foundation will be providing scholarships to Symposium 2011 in Baltimore on May 16th - 19th.
The objective of the BFMA Education Foundation is to provide quality educational experiences to enhance the personal and professional development of our members. As a BFMA member, you can apply for funds which will enable you to attend the conference.
Scholarships are currently available for full or partial conference fees to attend Symposium 2011 Baltimore, May 16-19, 2011. The Deadline to submit application is May 1, 2011. Applicants will be notified upon approval but no later than May 6, 2011.
BFMA Scholarship Rules and Qualifications
- Scholarships are available to current BFMA members.
- Approved Scholarship funds will be paid directly to BFMA.
- Scholarships will be granted based on the availability of funds and according to board approval.
- Scholarships may be available for all or part of the educational portion of the expense.
- Applicants can be granted only one scholarship per year.
- Applicants affirm employer cannot provide full financial support to attend the event.
- Applicants have the consent of their employer to take time off from work, to ensure attendance of the educational event.
Responsibilities of the Scholarship Recipient
- Recipient agrees to report to BFMA regarding the session(s) attended, by preparing a review of the experience and the session(s) attended for the BFMA newsletter and website.
- Recipient agrees to notify the BFMA in writing in the event he/she is not able to attend the approved educational event.
Visit the website for more information and to apply!
3800 Old Cheney Road, Suite 101-285, Lincoln, NE 68516
Ph: 888-367-3078 - Fax: 877-204-5979 - E-mail: email@example.com - www.bfma.org