The Jo Warner Award is a lifetime award focused on honoring an individual who has made outstanding contributions to the form systems profession.
Call for Nominations
Each year, BFMA International is proud to accept nominations for one of the Association’s most prestigious individual awards, the Jo Warner Award. All members are encouraged to reflect on the service and accomplishments of their peers and submit nominations and supporting documentation to the association.
The award is based on the specific criteria listed below. Nominees do not necessarily have to meet all of the criteria listed. Emphasis should be placed on those areas that you believe merit your nominee's consideration for the award. The current association president and president emeritus are not eligible for these awards.
Candidates are individuals who:
- Made a significant contribution to the profession (as defined by BFMA’s Strategic Planning Committee and sanctioned by its board of directors).
- Provided recognized influence through individual actions that positively altered the direction and welfare of the association.
- Participated actively in the education of members of the industry and promotion of our association’s objectives (e.g., through counseling, teaching, publishing articles and books, and/or other positive actions).
- Contributed to the growth of the association by actively promoting the establishment of new chapters and/or maintenance of existing chapters.
- Demonstrated leadership in the profession through their willingness to accept and serve in elected and appointed positions in BFMA and other professional associations.
- Candidates need not be members of BFMA to qualify for this award.
To Submit a Nomination
Please submit a Jo Warner Award Nomination Form and supporting documentation to the President Emeritus, Chair of the Past President’s Council at:
C/O Alberta Health Services
43 Michener Bend
Red Deer, AB T4P-0H6
All nominations must be received by the President Emeritus by March 1st.
Recognizing Recipients of the Jo Warner Award
The Past Presidents Council has the responsibility and final authority to make the selections. The rules do not require that a recipient be named every year. Winners will be kept confidential and announced at the Awards Banquet during Symposium.
BFMA is pleased to recognize our Jo Warner Award winners! These forms professionals have made a major contribution to the forms profession through their selfless volunteer work and contributions outside their own companies. They are the lifeblood of our industry.
Each Jo Warner Award winner receives a lifetime Honorary Membership in BFMA.
|Mike J. McCoy
|Carl W. Brannon, CFSP, CFC
|| Essociates Group, Inc.
|Dr. Ben S. Graham, Jr.
||The Ben Graham Corporation
||Ameritype & Art, Inc.
|Cher L. Paige, CFSP
||Robert Barnett & Associates, Ltd
|Ray H. Killam, CFSP, CFC
||Essociates group, Inc.
|Rune E. Simard, CFSP, CFC
|G. Jay Christensen
||Aaron Marcus Associates
|Franklin J. Garner
||City of London, ON
||City of Mississauga, ON
||Canadian General Standards Board