- About BFMA
- Members Only
- 2017 Annual Conference
- Events and Training
- Career Center
- BFMA Forum
|Forms Industry Education Survey|
If you are interested in serving on this committee, please contact the Chairperson.
This committee is a part of the BFMA Education Foundation, a non-profit foundation that is separate from BFMA.
Raymond Garner (email@example.com)
Survey colleges and universities in the US and Canada to understand the extent and depth of forms management-related classes, courses and degree programs that are currently being offered.
March 15, 2017 - Attention: Forms Professionals
We need your participation in an important industry effort.
Requesting Members to serve on the BFMA Forms Education Survey Committee
The BFMA Education Foundation Board of Trustees wishes to increase the level of awareness throughout North America of the forms management profession and its ever growing importance within government and industry. An effective forms management program requires skilled individuals who are well versed in the research, analysis, design, production, distribution, and workflow of all forms used within an organization. In order to strengthen our profession we need to identify those institutions which offer superior forms management related resources.
To begin this process the Forms Education Survey Committee is being formed with the goal of developing, conducting, and analyzing data from a survey of Colleges and Universities in North America regarding their relevant forms management educational offerings. The results of this survey will then be used to identify institutions providing the highest level of forms management related educational offerings. Additionally the results can be used to assist institutions in establishing a fully structured forms management educational program.
The Forms Education Survey Committee will be chaired by Raymond Garner of Amgraf, Inc., an active member of the BFMA Education Foundation Board of Trustees and report to the Board on a bi-monthly basis. Ideally the committee will consist of 3-5 individuals with experience in the forms management profession. For more information please contact Raymond Garner at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About the Committee:
· Purpose will be to conduct a survey of educational institutions on what offerings are being provided which target “Forms Education”
· Formed of members recruited from BFMA membership and/or outside industry leaders
· Establish committee structure: roles, tasks, meeting frequency, guidelines, etc.
· Identify survey solution providers and delivery methods
· Identify institutions to be included within survey
· Develop topic/question content within the survey
· Develop an RFP for submission to prospective survey solution providers
· Award survey contract and deploy said survey
· Analyze results of survey to determine institutions level of “Forms Education”
· Advise institutions on offerings could help strengthen our profession
Volunteer now to serve on this committee and forever leave you mark on our future.