Search
Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Your Cart   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
What software/tools do you use to make your forms?
Moderator(s):
Thread Score:
Page 1 of 1
Thread Actions

3/11/2017 at 12:54:03 AM GMT
What software/tools do you use to make your forms?

My department makes form templates for the financial industry that our clients can use with their clients. Right now, most of our forms are made in InDesign and converted to fillable PDFs.

One of the issues we run into is that a lot of content is used across multiple forms, and when making updates we end up doing a lot of rework.

I'm wondering what others are using to make their forms, and if anyone is using a single-source authoring tool to help design their forms.

Thanks!

Angel

5/20/2018 at 4:19:53 PM GMT
Hey, I know this is an old thread but I have interest in this topic now as well. I am in the auto insurance industry and would like to know what folks in this industry are using to create and generate policy forms/documents that are delivered to their customers? Document Composition, Customer Content Management software, the terminology or catch phrase has changed but high volume document generation software is what I am interested in.

Thanks in advance.

6/27/2018 at 7:28:29 PM GMT
For our document generation software, we use Smart Communications. Our main use is for our policy forms/documents being delivered to our customers. It's our single source of forms. A big benefit is shared content that can be used across multiple documents and if changed, you change it once and spreads across all documents using it (e.g. logo, phone numbers)

more Latest News
There are currently no news items posted.
more Calendar

1/10/2019 » 12/28/2019
2019 Best Practices in Forms Management

Featured Members
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal