Search
Print Page   |   Contact Us   |   Your Cart   |   Sign In   |   Register
Community Search
General Questions and Discussions
Moderator(s):
Page 1 of 1
Forum Actions

Topics   Replies Score Author Latest Post
What software/tools do you use to make your forms? 2 A. Desjarlais For our document generation software, we use Smart Communications. Our main use is for our policy forms/documents being delivered to our customers. It's our single source of forms. A big benefit is shared content that can be used across multiple documents and if changed, you change it once and spreads across all documents using it (e.g. logo, phone numbers)
by J. Cleveland
Wednesday, June 27, 2018
Document Workflow Automation Benefit 0 T. Shola Does anyone have any standard metrics on the benefit of document workflow automation (in terms of reduced labor hours % or reduced operational expenses)?  
by T. Shola
Tuesday, January 23, 2018
Forms Management Tool research 1 A. Bartel Essociates Group has developed a comprehensive forms management database called Form Center that does what you require. It is MS-Access and tracks metadata on each form in your population as well as tracking of all form projects. I would be happy to demo this tool for you via a Webex session if you wish. Just let me know a time that works for you and anyone else who wants to view the demo and I can set up the Webex session. I can be reached at rkillam@essociatesgroup.com.Ray Killam
by L. Williams
Sunday, January 22, 2017
Online Training Software 0 R. Killam BFMA is investigating software to be used to create training sessions and make them available to members on-demand. The software must have specific features that enable administration of the videos and management of access.   If your company is using such software and you are satisfied with its performance, we would like to rear from you about it. Please contact Margaret Tassin at metassin@outlook.com.   Thanks for your help.
by R. Killam
Wednesday, November 30, 2016
more Latest News
There are currently no news items posted.
more Calendar

1/10/2019 » 12/28/2019
2019 Best Practices in Forms Management

Featured Members
Association Management Software Powered by YourMembership  ::  Legal